Kendra De Vries, FNP-BC
Kendra De Vries is a Certified Family Nurse Practitioner with more than 10 years of experience in direct patient care. She is committed to providing high-quality, evidence-based, compassionate care while incorporating patient preferences.
As a registered nurse, Kendra gained extensive experience in caring for cardiac patients in the Cardiovascular Unit and Cardiovascular Intermediate Unit at Community Hospital in Munster and has cared for rehabilitation patients since becoming a nurse practitoner.
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
Licensure & Certifications
- APRN, Indiana
- Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
- Registered Nurse, Indiana
- Adult CCRN
- Adult CSC
- Master of Science in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner - Concordia University Wisconsin, Mequon, Wisconsin
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Calvin University, Grand Rapids, Michigan
Honors & Awards
- Member Sigma Theta Tau, International Honor Society of Nursing
- Award for Outstanding Student Performance - Kappa Epsilon-at-large Chapter of Sigma Theta Tau