Jessica Rayner, NP-C
Jessica Rayner is a nurse practitioner providing direct patient care to both hospitalized patients and patients seen on an outpatient basis. She has experience caring for patients with various degrees of cardiac problems including coronary artery disease, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and arrhythmias.
Before joining Cardiovascular Consultants, Jessica gained extensive nursing experience in family practice, internal medicine, critical care, and orthopedics, and was a registered nurse in the ICU at St. Catherine Hospital and a critical care nurse at Vibra Hospital.
- American College of Cardiology - Cardiac Care Associate
- National Lipid Association - Member
Licensure & Certifications
- Registered Nurse - State of Indiana
- APN- State of Indiana
- CSR- State of Indiana
- Post Master's Certificate, Family Nurse Practitioner - Indiana State University, Terre Haute, Indiana
- Master of Science in Nursing Education - Walden University, Minneaplois, Minnesota
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Aurora University, Aurora, Illinois
Honors & Awards
- Member Sigma Theta Tau, International Honor Society of Nursing